Wednesday, July 23, 2008

  {CLOTHES!}



Hey Ladies and Gents! I am really bad about doing my "spring" cleaning in the middle of the summer! But I decided to clean out Lagan's closets (yes, she has more than one...is that normal for a 6 year old?) and pass some really cute clothes on to you!
I have items in lots of sizes, just click the appropriate link below. I also have shoes, and Designer and Name Brand clothes. I will be adding more as the week goes on! If you like anything, just email me at expressivestylegraphics@yahoo.com and I will get you a total with the lowest possible shipping!

Click here to get your items at great prices!
Size 2T

Size 3T

Size 4T and 5T

Size 6 and 6X

Girls Shoes

Girls Designer and Name Brand Clothing

I also have some plus sized womens clothing if your interested! lol
Womens Clothing

blog siggy

No comments:

link within: Blog Widget by LinkWithin