Tuesday, July 15, 2008

  Feature of the Day

So, not many people know that I make jewelry because it's been a long time since I sold it, and I only recently opened my shoppe up on etsy! It's called "Caidence Faire". I love making faith jewelry that is fun to wear and inexpensive to buy! :)
So I thought I would share a shameless self promotion by sharing one of my favorite pieces from my collection, the "To thine own self be true" bracelet! To check it out, just click here:
Thine own Self Bracelet Listing




Thanks for looking!!! :)

blog siggy

2 comments:

trish said...

Beautiful, heading over to your Etsy shop right now. :o)
I promise that I am not a solicitor, but I just posted several beads on my blog that I am selling. I just thought you may like to see them, since you are creating jewelry to sell on line. :o)
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

The Beauty Bargainista said...

Thank you so much for telling me, I am heading over to your blog right now to check it out! :)

link within: Blog Widget by LinkWithin