Monday, August 3, 2009

  {Meals from Saturday, Week 3}

I'm so sorry readers, I know I am behind, but I am catching up now to the grocery challenge!! So check back through the last few posts to make sure you didn't miss anything!! :)

Meals from Saturday included:
yeast donuts made easy! WOW...these were SO much easier than my other donuts, and I have to say...a lot better tasting and CHEAP!


All you have to do is take a pop tin of biscuits (the ones in the dairy section) and push your thumb through the middle gently and stretch out a small hole. Then drop them in the fryer for a few seconds until golden brown on each side! SO GOOD!!!
(for frosting I just mixed powdered sugar and milk until it was as thick as I wanted it)

lunch was egg salad sandwiches...mmmmmmmmm....
and for dinner I made cheese enchiladas, per my own recipe here, and faux fried beans, recipe here.


It was SOOO good! And my brother in law and sister were here all day helping us with the house, so I was feeding 6 people all day and still stayed on budget! :)

blog siggy

No comments:

link within: Blog Widget by LinkWithin