this pizza is so easy, your kids can even help and its all done in UNDER 30 minutes! No Kidding!!
Here is what you will need:
2pkg. popcan type biscuits
1 1/2C. prepared pasta sauce
2C. grated cheese
1/2pkg. sliced pepperoni (or any type of toppings you would like)
Here is how to make it:
1. pre heat your oven according to the brand of biscuits you purchased
2. place parchment paper or a silpat onto a baking sheet and spray lightly with PAM type spray. then open biscuits and place on sheet, sides touching.
3. push biscuits down so they start to form a crust. Don't worry if there are gaps between them, they will fill in as you cook the pizza.
4. spread top with pasta sauce, then sprinkle on cheese, pepperoni, and any other toppings you would like.
5. bake according to the biscuit's that you purchased PLUS 5 minutes to make sure they are cooked through....make sure to keep an eye on them because ovens vary! :)