Tuesday, July 8, 2008

  {Salsa Recipe}

I mentioned the other day that I would share my salsa recipe with you, so here it is! My family asks me to make this whenever we get together, and my Mom's husband says he won't come home from work unless I have some made for him! lol

The Gourmet Momma's Salsa
What you need:
1 28oz can diced tomatoes
1 medium size onion, chopped (yellow or white)
2 cloves garlic, sliced
1 bunch cilantro, chopped down until almost at the stem (toss the stems away)
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp ground pepper
3 slices pickled jalapeno (more if you want it really spicy)

How to make it:
In the blender, put in all ingredients and pulse until your desired consistancy.
It will hold in an air tight container about 2 weeks! :)


blog siggy

No comments:

link within: Blog Widget by LinkWithin