Friday, September 26, 2008

  {Fall upon us...}

Well ladies and gentleman....I do believe fall is upon us! The weather was cool and breezy this morning, the leaves are falling, and it's getting darker earlier. I can not wait for the weather during the day to get out of the 80's and 90's...then I will be VERY happy!!

So I just thought since it's Friday, I would take a break, and post some photos I took the other day when I was at the park with Lagan, just to show the beauty that is around us right now!!





Have a wonderful weekend! My mom's birthday is Sunday, so we will be having a BBQ!! (chicken and turkey sausage with salad...so I'm staying healthy!) See everyone one Monday!

blog siggy

9 comments:

Debra said...

Oh I love Fall!!!!

Enjoy the BBQ...sounds yummy!

Sandy Toes said...

So happy Fall is comiing! Great pictures! I am ready to put on that sweater!
-Sandy Toes

Aunt Mimi's Creations! said...

The pictures are really pretty! Have a great time at your mom's b-day!

Jen r. said...

I love fall, I just don't like the impending cold!!! :)

Lora said...

Hi, Nikki! Hope you've had a great weekend! I've been enjoying your blog since you first dropped by *my place* a short time ago. I thought I would pass on a little bloggy award to you. You can come over and pick it up anytime!:)

Joy said...

Sounds like you're going to have a wonderful weekend!
Your daughter's room is looking cute with the handmade additions.

Maureen said...

Beautiful pictures.

Darlene said...

Beautiful photo....I am definitely ready for some cooler weather too!!

Mrs. Trixi said...

I too, am ready for fall. Your pictures are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

link within: Blog Widget by LinkWithin