Apple spice oatmeal
What you need:
1C rolled oats (I use the quick cook steel cut)
2-3 gala apples, peeled and diced
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 C brown sugar (light or dark, doesn't matter)
4 Tsp. butter (I use blue bonnet light in sticks)
How you make it:
1. Cook your oat meal as directed on package.
2. In a small pan, melt butter and add in apples. Cook apples until they are soft to the touch, not mushy, but soft.
3. Mix together the cinnamon and sugar and add to pan.
4. Add in brown sugar and stir all together.
5. Remove from heat and top oatmeal with apple mixture.
Voila! Breakfast! :)