Monday, January 5, 2009

  {A NEW Blog}


Ok, so I am totally crazy and decided that I don't have enought on my plate so I should make a new blog!!! LOL (I really think I need therapy!}

After looking over my 2008 reflection post, I realized that a lot of it had to do with fashion. I LOVE fashion. I love to read fashion magazines, read about it online, and go shopping. Then about 5 months ago, I found several blogs that are written by some awesome ladies who show off their daily digs. They all inspired me to look outside my fashion box and it really opened my eyes to new ways to dress.

But there was just one problem...looking good is really expensive. Or so I thought! Turns out that we can be bargain queens and still look fab!

So come along and check out my new blog, Fashion is NOT a luxury, and see what I'm wearing day to day. Make sure to bookmark me so you don't miss out on some great fashion finds! Who knows, I might even do some giveaways or something :)

blog siggy

2 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

How fun!!

Literally, just yesterday I was wishing someone had a blog about inexpensive fashion. YAY for you for reading my mind!

About the pictures, I'll take any and all tips you have! I am happy with my outdoor pics, but indoors gives me fits.

nikkicrumpet said...

OH my goodness woman...how do you find the time!!! I'm too fat to enjoy fashion...unless it's designed by Omar the tent maker lol

link within: Blog Widget by LinkWithin