Sunday, March 15, 2009

  HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!

Gosh, I feel like I have been gone forever! I wanted to catch up with you all and let you know why I am so slow to post!

First off, my Internet got cut off about a week ago! So I have been making trips to my sisters house and bouncing off any signal I can get anywhere else....its not working too well! And a $300 bill to get it turned back on is a LITTLE out of my price range! LOL So until I can afford that, this is going to be my life....bouncing off signals.

In other news.... I GOT A PROMOTION AT MY WORK!!!! I will be working 5 days a week instead of 2 MAYBE 3 if I was lucky! So this should help for the bills....no so much for the blogging, but I am going to try. I love this job so much, I am really excited to be at it everyday!

I also have some projects coming up that I want to share with you all and I still have that furniture re-do that I haven't posted! Its all coming soon enough, I promise.

So please don't hate me while I am trying to still get in the grove of having two full time jobs and a life, its a little more than I thought it would be, but I am making the most of it! I hope everyone is doing well, let me know what I am missing by not being able to catch up on your blogs! I MISS YOU!!!! talk to you all soon......I HOPE!!

blog siggy

5 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

Congrats on your promotion~Great!
sandy toe

Kitty Scraps said...

Congrats on the job promotion Nikki! I totally understand juggling bills and priorities, have done that plenty around here but you're a smart girl and I know you'll have it all under control *smiles*

Heathahlee said...

Congratulations on your promotion, Nikki! I understand about things being tight. Makes us rethink a lot of our purchases right now!

Susie said...

Congratulations on your promotion! Bummer on the internet access! I can't believe $300??? Wow!!

Anonymous said...

Nikki, I am so proud of you. I grew up with a single mom so I know some of the struggles. You are setting such a great example for Lagan, I hope you know that. I think you totally rock getting a promotion at work. Good for you, you deserve it. Have fun and I look forward to you checking in when you can. Love you friend!!

link within: Blog Widget by LinkWithin