Thursday, July 9, 2009

  {Im Back...I think!}



HEY EVERYONE!!! Wow, I haven't posted here in forever!!! I miss you all so much! I am hoping to pick up the blog again because I have tons of DIY and decorating projects on my to do list, recipes, a contest and so much more! So I am hoping to actually get my butt in gear and get working on those!

For now, you will notice some changes around here soon! I am redesigning the blog...again. I am hoping to make it a little more user friendly!

If you were wondering where I have been, I am still blogging, but I do a lot of it over on The Bargainista, my beauty and fashion blog. I also have youtube videos over there with make up tutorials, hair styles, how to tie scarves and much more! Be sure to come check it out!

I hope to see you all real soon!!!!! :)
Love,

blog siggy

1 comment:

Carry Grace said...

I'm looking forward to you being back.

link within: Blog Widget by LinkWithin