Wednesday, July 15, 2009

  {Pancakes and Tacos and Steak, Oh My!}

So today I thought it would be fun to show photos from all three meals! Today was another FREE day for us in the challenge! I had everything on hand for our meals, but I will be going to the grocery store tomorrow, so stay tuned for that!

For Breakfast we had Mini Pancakes with turkey sausage links.
This pancake recipe is THA BOMB!!! Try it! They make great mini pancakes or full size pancakes.



For Lunch we had crunchy tacos with some leftover home made "faux-fried" beans. YUMMY!!



And for Dinner, we had chicken "fried" steak with mashed potatoes and corn!
Simple enough, just crush up some butter crackers, coat your cube steaks in flour, eggs, then the cracker crumbs and bake on 400 for 15 min. PERFECTION!


blog siggy

3 comments:

Blessed2Serve said...

Oh, my! How did I run across your blog?! Making my mouth water and tempting me to go into full cooking mode. Yummy!

Carry Grace said...

Girl, you are making me hungry! Looks good!

Lisette said...

looks so yummy! But I don't know if I dare try to make homemade pancakes again. Last week I made blueberry pancakes and they turned out horrible!!! I don't know why. They had a really weird taste. When my two little ones won't eat pancakes - there's a problem! So, I ended up throwing them away. Maybe I will get up enough courage to try again. Until then, I will stick to my trusted bag of Krusteez that I buy at Sam's for less than $6. LOL

link within: Blog Widget by LinkWithin