Monday, August 3, 2009

  {Meals from Monday: Week 4}

Wow...week 4 is already here, I can not believe we are almost finished with the all you grocery challenge! I have had a really fun time being creative with a budget and what I already have on hand! Its been really fun blogging about it with all of you as well!

On a quick note...to everyone who was praying for us on Sunday, Lagan is just fine, doctor said everything was normal...no cancer or anything! Thank you Jesus!!! :)

So, on to food...
for breakfast this morning I made my awesome oatmeal with apples and biscuits. (just click the names to be taken to the recipes)

lunch was spaghetti...Lagan's fave!

Dinner, I made turkey meatloaf. If you have a larger family, you might want to double this recipe...after all, if you have leftovers, you can always make meatloaf sandwiches tomorrow!


What you will need:
1lb ground turkey meat (extra lean if possible)
1C bread crumbs
1/2C ketchup
1T. dried onion
1/2t. each salt and pepper
1/2t. garlic powder
1 egg
1/2C milk

stir all ing. together and mold onto cookie sheet (make sure you spray it with cooking spray REALLY well!) until it looks like a loaf and bake at 400 for 1 hour.

I served mine with mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli :)

blog siggy

No comments:

link within: Blog Widget by LinkWithin